Vehicles Business Business
Nissan Trading is contributing to the international community by supplying vehicles to UN agencies, to UN Peacekeeping Operations (PKOs), and to international aid organizations (governmental agencies and NGOs). We are also working to expand global Nissan vehicle sales through marketing and sales of vehicles for Nissan Motor's overseas markets, through distribution arrangements, and through total distribution coordination of prototype vehicles and research vehicles.
As the Nissan Motor Group's only trading company, we utilize our global network to propose flexible vehicle sales and logistics solutions that meet any need and that transcend regional boundaries, such as marketing, distributor management, and tripartite trade.
- Green Support
- In response to growing global environmental awareness, we are working to popularize and expand sales of electric vehicles in emerging countries.
- Developing the Last Frontier
- We are further promoting the development of vehicle sales in Africa, which are expected to grow as the population grows in the future.
- Strengthening the UN Agency Procurement Business
- We will strengthen the provision of Nissan Motor, Renault, and Mitsubishi Motors brand vehicles to the UN and to aid organizations, and will deepen our contributions to the international community through UN procurements.
Areas / Products
- Import of Prototype Vehicles / Research Vehicles and Tripartite Trade
- Nissan Distributors(NSC)
- Direct Sales Business for International Aids Organizations
- Supplying Vehicles for Japanese Government ODA
Import of Prototype Vehicles / Research Vehicles and Tripartite Trade
- Import of Prototype Vehicles and Research Vehicles from Overseas Nissan Plants and Development Bases, and International Transport Between Overseas Locations
- We provide total logistics services for prototype vehicles that are produced at overseas Nissan plants, everything from export from the production location to delivery at development bases both in Japan and abroad.
- Procurement of Vehicles from Other Brands for Competitive Comparison, and Import/International Transportation between Overseas Locations
- We procure and import domestic and foreign vehicles from other brands from Europe, North America, China, Asia, and the Middle East, etc., and provide international logistics services between overseas locations.
We propose vehicle and transportation methods for procurement in line with customers' budgets and requested delivery dates.
Strengths / Features
- Nissan Trading's global network
- Delivery high-quality service that are supported by more than 30 years of experience
- Import/export of Nissan prototype vehicles and research vehicles, and international transport between overseas locations
- Procurement of vehicles from other foreign and domestic brands for purposes of competitive comparisons
We are in charge of marketing, production arrangement, and distribution of vehicles for Nissan distributors (NSC = National Sales Company) in some overseas markets, and experts in their respective fields are contributing to the increases in global Nissan vehicle sales.
Strengths / Features
- Marketing and sales with close familiarity of markets and product concepts
- Agility to respond to market conditions
- Ability to flexibly respond to diverse transaction conditions
- Product planning for Nissan vehicles in the areas that Nissan Trading is overseeing
- Marketing and sales
- Order taking, production arrangements, and payment collections
- Annual planning and follow-up with NSC
Direct Sales Business for International Aids Organizations
For more than 30 years we have accumulated abundant experience in supplying individual customers (diplomats, government officials, and staff at international agencies that are being assigned overseas) and corporate customers such as UN agencies, UN Peacekeeping Operations (PKOs), international aid organizations (governmental agencies and NGOs).
On behalf of the manufacturer, we provide the required services for direct sales, everything from marketing, business negotiations, the conclusion of comprehensive contracts and individual sales contracts, production arrangements, logistics, payment collections, and after-sales service cooperation with local dealers. Currently, we are handling vehicles from Nissan and vehicles from the Renault and Mitsubishi Motors brands, which have an alliance with Nissan Motor.
Strengths / Features
- Experience with sales of Nissan vehicles to multiple countries, primarily in Asia, Africa, and Central and South America
- Timely shipping
- Providing "one-stop-shop" service for everything from vehicle sales to after-sales services
- Marketing and sales of vehicles from Nissan, Renault, and Mitsubishi Motors
- Production arrangements, logistics, and payment collections
- After-sales service cooperation with local dealers
Supplying Vehicles for Japanese Government ODA
As part of our direct sales business, we are working on a project to supply vehicles to Japan's ODA (Official Development Assistance) Grant-in-Aid projects.
We are contributing to international assistance by delivering safe and reliable Nissan vehicles to customers in recipient countries, primarily in Asia, Africa, and Central and South America.
Recently, in responding to global needs in a timely manner, we have also supplied ambulances as emergency support amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
Strengths / Features
- Providing prompt quotes, coordinating with Nissan Motor on production and delivery, and arranging shipping
- After-sales services and follow-up through the overseas Nissan dealer network
Business Scope and Products Handled
- Creating quotes for Nissan vehicles, taking orders, and coordination production and delivery
- Responding to inquiries from procurement agency organizations, etc.
Projects NITCO × Project
In Cooperation with Domestic Trading Companies, Delivering Ambulances to Developing Countries for the Transport of COVID-19 Patients
Global Vehicles Division
United Nations Marketing & Sales Group / NSC Team