BusinessProducts & Services
- 01. Machinery and Equipment
- 02. Development and Prototype
- 03. Production
- 04. Sales and After-Sales Service
01 Machinery and Equipment
Nissan Trading deal with a wide range of equipment and facilitities for advanced automotive production. We are not just selling the equipment but providing full solution including transportation, import/export arrangement and full installation to support global expansion of Nissan Group.
02 Development and Prototype
Nissan Trading procures trial parts, prototype parts from more than 100 overseas suppliers used for vehicles under development and supplies them to Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. and Japanese parts manufacturers.
We also provide logistics services from local exports to delivery of prototype vehicles produced at overseas factories to development bases in Japan and overseas, supporting the development and trial production of Nissan Group.
Nissan Trading has global network to support our customers throughout the world with our optimized and seamless supply chain for all the automotive needs.
04 Sales and After-Sales Service
Nissan Trading is the official Nissan vehicles supplier to international organizations such as United Nations or diplomatic entities. We also operate marketing and sales for Nissan National Sales Companies (Nissan distributor) in several countries.
- Nissan Distributors(NSC) Vehicles Business
- Direct Sales Business for International Aids Organizations Vehicles Business
- Supplying Vehicles for Japanese Government ODA Vehicles Business
- After-Sales / Parts Automotive Components Business
- After-Sales / Oils & Chemicals Material Business
- Environment-Related Business Material Business
Contributing to CO2 Reductions in Society as a Whole Through an Electrical Power Business that Utilizes the Networks Only Available to Trading Companies
Supporting to New Vehicle Project by Building Commercial & Logistics Route Globally
In Cooperation with Domestic Trading Companies, Delivering Ambulances to Developing Countries for the Transport of COVID-19 Patients